- Steel Frame / Steel Structure Fabrication
Steel Frame / Steel Structure Fabrication [Case]The Project for the Construction of the Protective Shelter and the Presentation of the Great Bath at Hisham’s Palace, Jericho
Construction of a shelter dome that protects the mosaic floor of the Great Bath at Hisham’s Palace which is a representative cultural heritage of Islamic architecture.
- Location : Jericho, Palestine
- Project owner : Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities Palestinian Authority
- Finance Source : JICA Grant assistance
- Client : Sato-kigyo Co., Ltd.
- Structural form : Single-layered lacing dome 54m × 45m
- Height : 15m
- Weight : 186ton
- Work Scope : fabrication of steel structure for the protective shelter and Domestic transportation